Sunday 18 November 2012

"Tell" by Ryan Connolly

For our homework we had to watch Ryan Connolly's "Tell". We had to comment on the clip, on what we thought about the camera shot and angles, and the sound. "Tell" is a short psychological film about a man called Taylor who is psychologically disturbed after he murders his girlfriend Jenny. Watch the 32 minute short film below by clicking on the video. 




My view on "Tell" was that I thought the clip of the film was really good and the camera angles were great. I especially liked the reverse angles at the start, it really draws in the audience because Connolly wants us to keep watching. The sound made it even better, it made me want to know what was coming up next, it was so tense.  For a short film, with a low budget and without using professional actors, I thought it was very well put together and it was very effective in order to attract the audience's attention. 

No comments:

Post a Comment